* d4desserts * d4desserts * d4desserts * d4desserts * d4desserts *

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Microwave Hello Kitty Cake

X-buddy gave me a HK microwave ware (chk out my baking toys).
And I wondered if the cakes will really turn out to be the same as what I saw on the packaging.

So here we go..batter ready and carefully scooped into the cute ware.

Into the microwave oven...and after 60 secs,

The mini cakes are cooked!

These are the finished products.

Within minutes, I made many more! Its so fun and fast!

A close up of Hello Kitty & friends. They are not super yummy, but they are nice to look at, can be eaten and doesn't stick to the wares at all.

Below is a video of how the cake rises inside the microwave within a minute.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, the kitty cakes looked very cute. May i know what settings do you use to microwave the cake for 1 min?

*dean* said...

Hi Chris,
Sorry for the late reply. The recipe says to use 600W. But my microwave is 900W. I tried it anyway and it works. Just FYI, I also tried to microwave it longer and the cake turns out hard.
-Dawn-

Unknown said...

Hi dean,

Would you be able to share your recipe?I tried once recently but it turned out very hard and dense with alot of holes such that the HK face is distorted :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Sure. Can you leave me your email address?

Unknown said...

Thanks. You can email me at chrisnotesq@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, I love Hello Kitty & just got this mould recently! Would love to try this out :) Would you be kind enough to share your recipe for this please? My email is angeltopg@yahoo.com.au Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,
I have tried sending you the recipe via email and I received an error message. Pls check if you left me a correct email add?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
Oops the correct email address should be angel_topg@yahoo.com.au Thanks! :)