* d4desserts * d4desserts * d4desserts * d4desserts * d4desserts *

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mango Mousse Cake

T has kindly shared her secret recipe with me.

Yummy Mango Mousse Cake

Decided to make my own mango puree

Fruit stall uncle recommended me to buy the
"A (forget its name) mangoes"
Dark green skin with sweet yellow flesh.
Guaranteed to be sweet.


Its super sweet and delicious!!

Using my birthday gift from PL -> De Blender

My home made mango puree!!

Mango mousse cake cut into bite size portion

These are Korean strawberries.
Recommended by the fruit stall uncle too!

Personally not a s/berry fan because they are too sour
But the Korean ones are nice! Sweet!

The top part that is covered by the leaves are whitish though.
SPF 100?? Haha. Even their leaves looks different from
their New Zealand / USA cousins.



Cake was cut up in a rush
Pardon the messy display :P



0 comments: